(866) NYC-DWEL (692-3935)
Comments : 1
So, you’ve moved to a new city. You have your friends, coworkers, colleagues but your family is back home in Idaho! Don’t order Chinese takeout and have a Netflix binge-a-thon this Thanksgiving, instead head to one of these awesome restaurants with your other away-from-home pals!
- Bubby’s: Both the High Line and Tribeca locations of Bubby’s are serving a holiday menu! Menu is $75 and available from 12-9pm. YUM! Located in TriBeca and Chelsea!
- Freemans: The Thanksgiving menu at this restaurant is AMAZING. The four-course prix fixe is $85 and comes with ample side dishes. Delish! Located on the Lower East Side.
- The Little Owl: Exec. Chef Joey Campanaro will be serving a three-course prix fixe menu that is out of this world. Menu is $95 per person. Amazing! Located in Greenwich Village.
- Wallflower: This cozy West Village restaurant is offering a four-course Thanksgiving dinner for $75 per person. You’ll feel right at home with a traditional menu, and comfortable atmosphere. Located in the West Village!
- RedFarm: Both Hudson and Broadway locations of Red Farm will be open Thanksgiving Day starting at 3pm. So delish, well worth the trip. Plus the interior is super home-y. Located on the Upper West Side and in the West Village.
- Prime Meats: This three-course Thanksgiving prix fixe menu comes with the works! The menu is $57 and available starting at 12 pm. Located in Brooklyn.
If you’re looking to move to this amazing city, contact No Fee Rentals! They have the best apartments this city has to offer. From gorgeous studio apartments, to luxury multi-bedroom shares they have it all… And in the best neighborhoods too!
Until Next Time!